This is a World of Warcraft guide on how to get Demon Hunter Class mount in WoW: Legion, also known as Slayer’s Felbroken Shrieker.
1. You need to obtain the achievement “Breaching the Tomb”
2. You DON’T need to be exalted with Armies of Legionfall; revered is sufficient. Many guides have that wrong, perhaps there was a change and they forgot to update.
3. You will be given the quest “Livin’ on the Edge”, instructing you to return to Mother Malevolence back at the Fel Hammer.
4. Pick up the quest “To Fel and Back” from Mother Malevolence back at the Fel Hammer. It is possible that if you have sent her on a mission that you will need to wait until she is back.
5. You need to defeat the Wild Felwing. It will fight and then run from you, leaving a trail of /green) blood you can follow. HINT: use your spectral vision in case you lose track. After a couple of fights you can jump on him and finally subdue him. He will finally submit to be your mount in a cinematic cut scene on Fel Hammer.
That’s it. Enjoy your new mount!